AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 11/26/2017 See through God’s Eyes
- 11/19/2017 Receive and Be Trustworthy
- 11/12/2017 Be Wise
- 11/5/2017 Humble Yourselves
- 10/29/2017 Love God and Neighbor
- 10/22/2017 Give from Our True Capacity
- 10/15/2017 The Banquet Is Ready
- 10/8/2017 Jesus, the Cornerstone
- 10/01/2017 Be Receptive to God’s Will
- 9/24/2017 God’s Generosity
Category Archives: healing
Ordinary Time (Proper 29) Jeremiah 23:1–6; Psalm 46; Colossians 1:11–20; Luke 23:33–43 Why are we talking about Jesus’ crucifixion this week? First of all, there’s the post-election shock in the USA to be dealt with (whether the result be happiness … Continue reading