AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 10/15/2017 The Banquet Is Ready
- 10/8/2017 Jesus, the Cornerstone
- 10/01/2017 Be Receptive to God’s Will
- 9/24/2017 God’s Generosity
- 9/17/2017 Forgive Each Other
- 9/10/2017 Where Two or Three Are Gathered …
- 9/3/2017 Find Life
- 8/27/2017 Who Do We Say He Is?
- 8/20/2017 Lord, Help Me
- 08/13/2017 Take Jesus’ Hand
Category Archives: grace
Heritage Day (Community of Christ) Ordinary Time (Proper 19) Exodus 14:19–31; Psalm 114; Romans 14:1–12; Matthew 18:21–35/ His disciples asked Jesus just how often they should/must forgive a brother or sister. In response Jesus gave them a number: either 77 … Continue reading