AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 12/16/2018 Expect the Messiah
- 12/9/2018 Prepare
- 12/2/2018 Anticipate Sacred Presence
- 11/25/2018 Listen to the Voice
- 11/18/2018 Wait in Faithfulness
- 11/11/2018 Give of Your True Capacity
- 11/4/2018 Love Your Neighbor
- 10/28/2018 Jesus Is Calling You
- 10/21/2018 Become Servant Leaders
- 10/14/2018 What Must I Do?
Category Archives: community
Ordinary Time (Proper 26) Ruth 1:1–18, Psalm 146, Hebrews 9:11–14, Mark 12:28–34 “Love your neighbor.” Sounds simple, doesn’t it? But, oh what a week to ponder this seemingly simple directive from Jesus! Nasty claims and counterclaims fill TV and radio … Continue reading