AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 9/22/2017 God’s Grace Is Generous and Unconditional
- 9/15/2019 Seek the Lost
- 9/8/2019 Carry the Cross
- 9/1/2019 Called to Mindfulness
- 8/25/2019 Embody the Sabbath
- 8/18/2019 Discern Sacredness
- 8/11/2019 Where Is Your Treasure?
- 8/4/2019 Practice Generosity
- 7/28/2019 Prayer: A Holy Conversation
- 7/21/2019 Find Balance
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Ordinary Time (Proper 12) Genesis 29:15–28; Psalm 105:1–11, 45b; Romans 8:26–39; Matthew 13:31–33, 44–52 Probably anybody who’s spent some time in a faith community has developed some “go to” scriptures. These are the passages that help them get through the … Continue reading