AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 12/10/2017 Proclaim the Good News
- 12/3/2017 Come, Lord Jesus
- 11/26/2017 See through God’s Eyes
- 11/19/2017 Receive and Be Trustworthy
- 11/12/2017 Be Wise
- 11/5/2017 Humble Yourselves
- 10/29/2017 Love God and Neighbor
- 10/22/2017 Give from Our True Capacity
- 10/15/2017 The Banquet Is Ready
- 10/8/2017 Jesus, the Cornerstone
Daily Archives: June 1, 2017
Pentecost/Endowment Day Numbers 11:24–30; Psalm 104:24–34, 35b; Acts 2:1–21; 1 Corinthians 12:3b–13; John 20:19–23 I’ve yet to get even a small vegetable garden planted. Granted, I’ve been gone for several weeks, and the weather before I left town wasn’t ideal … Continue reading