AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 5/27/2018 Be Born of Water and Spirit
- 5/20/2018 The Spirit of Truth
- 5/13/2018 Open Our Minds to the Scriptures
- 5/6/2018 Love As Jesus Loved
- 4/29/2018 Bear Fruit!
- 4/22/2018 Listen to the Good Shepherd
- 4/15/2018 You Are Witnesses
- 4/8/2018 Peace Be with You
- 4/1/2018 Alleluia! Jesus Lives!
- 3/25/2018 Ride On
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Fifth Sunday in Lent Ezekiel 37:1–14; Psalm 130; Romans 8:6–11; John 11:1–45 My March 2005 Herald article, “Can These Bones Live?” connected Ezekiel’s vision of the dry bones to the story of Jesus interacting with Martha and Mary before raising … Continue reading