AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 1/28/2018 Jesus, the Teacher
- 10/01/2017 Be Receptive to God's Will
- 9/1/2013 All Are Welcome
- 2/21/2016 Approaching Jerusalem
- 11/20/2016 The Prince of Peace Reigns
- 11/19/2017 Receive and Be Trustworthy
- 2/17/2013 Give Your First Fruits
- 3/6/2016 God's Expansive Love and Grace
- 2/19/2017 Turn the Other Cheek
- 10/29/2017 Love God and Neighbor