AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 7/22/2018 Touch Us, Lord Jesus
- 7/15/2018 Choose Righteously
- 7/8/2018 Proclaim Repentance
- 7/1/2018 Trust in Jesus
- 6/24/2018 Peace! Be Still!
- 6/17/2018 Grow in the Kingdom of God
- 6/10/2018 Who Is My Mother, Who Is my Brother?
- 6/3/2018 How Shall We Keep the Sabbath?
- 5/27/2018 Be Born of Water and Spirit
- 5/20/2018 The Spirit of Truth
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Ordinary Time (Proper 21) Jeremiah 32:1–3a, 6–15; Psalm 91:1–6, 14–16; 1 Timothy 6:6–19; Luke 16:19–31 Most churches using the Revised Common Lectionary typically use the suggested Gospel scripture passage as a primary basis for preaching. The selections from the Old … Continue reading