AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 5/28/2017 Open Our Minds to the Scriptures
- 5/21/2017 Love Me and Keep My Commandments
- 5/14/2017 I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- 5/7/2017 Hear His Voice
- 4/30/2017 The Lord Is Risen Indeed
- 4/23/2017 Peace Be with You
- 4/16/2017 Jesus Lives Again!
- 4/9/2017 Hosanna to the Son of David!
- 4/2/2017 I Am the Resurrection and the Life
- 3/26/2017 I Was Blind and Now I See
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Palm/Passion Sunday Isaiah 50:4-9a/50:4-6 IV, Psalm 31:9-16, Philippians 2:5-11, Mark 14:1-15, 47/14:1-15, 51, Mark 11: 1-11/11:1-13 IV Here we are, once more, just days away from Passion and/or Palm Sunday, the beginning of the most important week in the Christian … Continue reading