AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 5/27/2018 Be Born of Water and Spirit
- 5/20/2018 The Spirit of Truth
- 5/13/2018 Open Our Minds to the Scriptures
- 5/6/2018 Love As Jesus Loved
- 4/29/2018 Bear Fruit!
- 4/22/2018 Listen to the Good Shepherd
- 4/15/2018 You Are Witnesses
- 4/8/2018 Peace Be with You
- 4/1/2018 Alleluia! Jesus Lives!
- 3/25/2018 Ride On
Monthly Archives: February 2012
First Sunday in Lent Genesis 9:8-17/9:15-25 IV, Psalm 25:1-10, 1 Peter 3:18-22, Mark 1:9-15/1:7-13 IV Hey, who doesn’t love a rainbow? They’re beautiful. They convey hope. They’re often a welcome sign that serious storms (literal or figurative) have passed and … Continue reading