AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 8/20/2017 Lord, Help Me
- 08/13/2017 Take Jesus’ Hand
- 8/6/2017 Come and Be Filled
- 7/30/2017 The Kingdom of Heaven Is Like …
- 7/23/2017 Become Children of the Kingdom
- 7/16/2017 Plant Wisely
- 7/9/2017 Find Rest for Your Souls
- 7/2/2017 Welcome and Share with Others
- 2/25/2017 Take Up the Cross and Follow Me
- 6/18/2017 Proclaim the Good News
Monthly Archives: December 2011
First Sunday after Christmas Day Isaiah 61:10-62:3, Psalm 148, Galatians 4:4-7, Luke 2:22-40 [Note: For some reason the Community of Christ worship office substituted the Year C scriptures for this first Sunday after Christmas (Isaiah 60:1-6, Psalm 72:1-7, 10-14, Ephesians … Continue reading