AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 2/25/2017 Take Up the Cross and Follow Me
- 6/18/2017 Proclaim the Good News
- 6/11/2017 Go, Invite People to Christ
- 6/4/2017 Rivers of Living Water
- 5/28/2017 Open Our Minds to the Scriptures
- 5/21/2017 Love Me and Keep My Commandments
- 5/14/2017 I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- 5/7/2017 Hear His Voice
- 4/30/2017 The Lord Is Risen Indeed
- 4/23/2017 Peace Be with You
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Ordinary Time (Proper 26) Joshua 3:7–17; Psalm 107:1–7, 33–37; 1 Thessalonians 2:9–13; Matthew 23:1–12/23:1–9 IV “Do as I say, not as I do.” Even if we’ve never actually said those words aloud, chances are good there have been times when … Continue reading