AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 7/23/2017 Become Children of the Kingdom
- 7/16/2017 Plant Wisely
- 7/9/2017 Find Rest for Your Souls
- 7/2/2017 Welcome and Share with Others
- 2/25/2017 Take Up the Cross and Follow Me
- 6/18/2017 Proclaim the Good News
- 6/11/2017 Go, Invite People to Christ
- 6/4/2017 Rivers of Living Water
- 5/28/2017 Open Our Minds to the Scriptures
- 5/21/2017 Love Me and Keep My Commandments
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Eighth Sunday after the Epiphany (Ordinary Time) Isaiah 49:8–16a; Psalm 131; 1 Corinthians 4:1–5; Matthew 6:24–34/6:24–39 IV Anyone who has ever worked as a copy editor will probably testify to the same life-changing character trait: even minor grammar and vocabulary … Continue reading