AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 8/18/2019 Discern Sacredness
- 8/11/2019 Where Is Your Treasure?
- 8/4/2019 Practice Generosity
- 7/28/2019 Prayer: A Holy Conversation
- 7/21/2019 Find Balance
- 7/14/2019 Live, Love, Share
- 7/7/2019 Discover Joy in Sharing
- 6/30/2019 Follow without Hesitation
- 6/23/2019 Declare What Jesus Has Done
- 6/16/2019 Guide Us
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Eighth Sunday after the Epiphany (Ordinary Time) Isaiah 49:8–16a; Psalm 131; 1 Corinthians 4:1–5; Matthew 6:24–34/6:24–39 IV Anyone who has ever worked as a copy editor will probably testify to the same life-changing character trait: even minor grammar and vocabulary … Continue reading