AVAILABLE NOW! My new book, Speak to the Bones: How to Be a Prophetic People in a Time of Exile, is up on Amazon in both print and e-book formats: 161-page Book ; Kindle e-book.The experiences of ancient Hebrew prophets are presented as a guide for modern-day prophetic communities to engage in social-justice action. Each of the 10 chapters includes questions for reflection and discussion.
My first book published by Isaac's Press, What Was Paul Thinking?, is available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle e-book formats. This introduction to the New Perspective on Paul is ideal for class use.
- 7/21/2019 Find Balance
- 7/14/2019 Live, Love, Share
- 7/7/2019 Discover Joy in Sharing
- 6/30/2019 Follow without Hesitation
- 6/23/2019 Declare What Jesus Has Done
- 6/16/2019 Guide Us
- 6/9/2019 Receive the Holy Spirit
- 6/2/2019 Sent with Good News
- 5/26/2019 Listen for the Holy Spirit
- 5/19/2019 All-Encompassing Love
Daily Archives: November 7, 2010
Ordinary Time (Proper 28) Isaiah 65:17–25; Psalm 98; 2 Thessalonians 3:6–13; Luke 21:5–19 People like to look for signs of what’s to come. Some look in the shadows, for dark portents of destruction and death. Every earthquake, every tsunami, every … Continue reading